The PressureWorx fuel module control system has everything needed to provide a stand-alone, OE-type returnless fuel system that meets the GM LSA crate engine fuel pressure requirements.
When used with the CTS-V2 fuel module the system can provide the needed manifold referenced (MAP sensor based) fuel pressure that cannot be met with traditional return type pressure regulators.
This kit can also be used with the Gen5/6 ZL1 fuel module with the OEM fuel module removed.
Fuel modules suggested:
- CTS-V2: ACDELCO MU10235
- ZL1 Gen5: ACDELCO M10081 or MU2101 (remove fuel level sensor)
- ZL1 Gen6: MU2369 (remove fuel level sensor)
When combined with the Gen5 Camaro ZL1 fuel module, a 750hp naturally aspirated / 650hp supercharged fuel pumping system is easily obtained. The CTS-V2 900/750hp. This setup has been used in thousands of applications with good success, easier fitment, and low overall cost.
The PressureWorx Fuel Module Controller system includes these standard features:
- Everything needed electrically to drive the fuel pump module. No relays, external regulators, or return lines needed.
- Unmatched low fuel level capability when used with an OEM style fuel module.
- Tuned specifically for the LSA crate engine controller.
- Up to 2/3 reduction in power to the fuel module during idle and cruise vs traditional systems.
- 40A minimum continuous power rating in a compact controller package. Total size 4”L x 2.1”W x 1-5/8”H.
- Over-temperature shutdown with automatic reset that will operate indefinitely without damage.
- Short circuit protection that will operate indefinitely without damage.
- OEM Delphi/Aptiv connections for terminals, seals, and connector bodies where appropriate.
- All cross-linked polyethylene wiring.
- Single 20′ wiring harness from the controller to the fuel module.
- UL94 rated components used throughout.
- Integrates into the OE ECM to allow all safety systems to remain functional.
- 10-22v operating capacity. Can be used with voltage boosters. The preferred booster is the JMS FuelMax. Lower than 10v applied to the turn on circuit will cause controller shutdown to protect from an AFR lean condition.
The basic wiring layout and connections are shown in the following diagram:
NEW! Find your perfect PWM Controller Kit
It’s easier than ever to be sure you’re getting the right PWM Controller Kit for your build! Click the button below to try out our new PWM Controller Kit Selection Tool and find the perfect kit, specifically compatible with your application, based on the options you select.