The Smart Relay Controller has everything needed to custom trigger auxiliary fuel pumps, nitrous solenoids, fans, or any other device
- No Hobb’s/pressure switches. Uses an external 0-5v signal (sensor, ECM provided, etc.)
- Can be user-set to be triggered on by MAP, TPS, ECM, etc. using a 0.25 – 5v signal
- Single or dual channel 40A high-power Panasonic relays.
- Stand-alone MAP sensor available for vehicles that do not have a 0-5v source or users do not wish to tie into existing wiring.
- Relays can transfer any type of input. 12v+, negative, 5v, sensor, etc. up to 40A per channel.
- Excellent choice for turning on/off auxiliary fuel pumps.
The Smart Relay Controller from VaporWorx is an all-inclusive switching system for single or dual 40A circuits. Using an external source such as a MAP sensor, TPS sensor, or other electronic signal, the SRC can be easily user-set to turn on the relay(s) anywhere between 0.25 – 5v.
For those that do not have a 0-5v sensor or other means to feed a trigger signal to the SRC, a stand-alone MAP sensor is also available. Just route the supplied rubber hose to manifold vacuum (past the supercharger on forced induction applications) and the VaporWorx sensor will do the rest.
The Smart Relay Controller includes these standard features:
- Single or dual 40A high-power Panasonic relays
- User adjustable turn-on points. No Hobb’s/pressure switches needed.
- Simple turn-on setting by measuring a voltage at the controller.
- Stand-alone MAP sensors available for triggering relay(s).
- LED indicator(s) show when the relay has been triggered.
- Compact footprint size. 1-1/2” x 3” for single relay, 3” x 2” for dual relay.
- Can be mounted anywhere with reasonable protection from heat and debris damage.
- Dual turn off features. Trigger signal and IGN input.
- Standard controller turns relay(s) off 0.36v below the set point. Custom settings available.
- UL94 rated components used throughout.
The basic wiring layout and connections are shown in the following diagrams:
VaporWorx Smart Relay Controller using external input triggering.
VaporWorx Smart Relay Controller with stand-alone MAP sensor. No tying into existing wiring for relay triggering option.