The VaporWorx Fuel pump module mounting ring will fit with modules that have a 6″ major diameter (not including the alignment tab) hat diameter.
Made of 6061AL Aluminum.
The ring can be welded from the top or bottom, but most applications are top welded. A standard OEM cam locking ring can be used (not included).
Compatibility & Installation:
- The original design from 2009 and in regular production since 2010. The others are a copy of this design.
- For LS3, ZL1, and CTS-V2 pump modules + many others.
- For any fuel pump module with a 6″ major hat diameter. Fits Ford, GM, Dodge, etc fuel pump modules (common USCAR design.) Even modern motorcycles like the Gold Wing use this tank interface.
- Mounting hole diameter 6-3/8″.
- Target depth to bottom of tank: LS3 and CTS-V2 5.5 – 7″. mounting depth range. ZL1 6 – 7″. Additional fuel module mounting dimensions are available here. Target the middle of he compression range as the rough mounting height.
- Welding required.
This product has supplementary documentation available:
Click the button to view the documentation, or click here for download options.