Looking for a remote mounting bracket for the modern three-wire Bosch sensors used in GM LS engines?
VaporWorx has the solution.
Compact and rugged, this kit comes with everything needed to remote mount your sensor, including the electrical plug and components.
This bracket is an ideal solution for remote mounting the Bosch-style three-wire MAP sensor and for dynamometer operators looking for a simple to use and adapt system.
Features of the sensor bracket include:
- 6061 Type III hardcoat anodized aluminum.
- Three pin plug, terminals, and seals.
- Brass barb fitting for 1/8” hose x 1/8” – NPT thread.
- Sufficient clearance to use larger hoses or AN fittings for vacuum line.
- MAP sensor hold-down screw.
- Stainless steel mounting screws.
- Four feet of vacuum hose.
The sensor shown for the GM LSA/LS9 3bar application (not included). Will not fit four-wire TMAP Bosch/GM sensors.
Top view of mounting surface showing MAP sensor sealing hole (12mm) and offset distances for threaded hold-down hole.
NOTE: The electrical plug included is meant for a GM LSA/LS9 12592525 sensor. The plug is “keyed” for this sensor. The keys can be trimmed off to fit other similar style Bosch sensors.