Looking for a remote mounting bracket for the modern Bosch sensors used in GM LS engines? VaporWorx has the solution.
Compact and rugged, this kit comes with everything needed to mount your sensor, including the electrical plug and components.
This bracket is an ideal solution for remote mounting the MAP sensor and for dynamometer operators looking for a simple to use and adapt system.
Features of the sensor bracket include:
- 6061 Type III hardcoat anodized aluminum.
- Three pin plug, terminals, and seals.
- Brass barb fitting for 1/8” hose x 1/8” – NPT thread.
- Sufficient clearance to use larger hoses or AN fittings for vacuum line.
- MAP sensor hold-down screw.
- Stainless steel mounting screws.
- Four feet of vacuum hose.
The sensor shown for the GM LSA/LS9 3bar application (not included.) Will not fit LT4/5 four-wire sensors.